[parisc-linux] Palo: cmdline and commanline has different limits?

jsoe0708@tiscali.be jsoe0708@tiscali.be
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 08:30:58 +0200

Carlos,

It is Ok for me.

I do not actualy need more.
I am just studying palo code to see what have to be done to support raid1
md for the /boot device :) and just notice that potential problem so I report
it :)

Thanks a lot for all,
    J.