[parisc-linux] "unaligned access to ... at ip=..." problem with evms and jfs

Joel Soete joel.soete@freebel.net
Sat, 03 Aug 2002 19:27:38 +0000

Hey Randolph,

Randolph Chung wrote:
>>It seems harmless but not sure.
>

> well.... in general this is not a problem, however....
>
> Fleedwood found a bug in the unaligned handler last week. it doesn't
> handle the pre/post increment cases of load and store, and there may be
> some cases where these messages will indicate the cause of errors.
>
> I'll look into fixing this, but it might take some time.

I would just like to know if you already have the opportunity to have a
look for a fix of this stuff (I know you are very busy this time and do
not want to stress, just want to got news)

Thanks in advance,
	Joel