[parisc-linux] A VERY GOOD DAY TO YOU

PRINCE. PERRUCCI NNIGA nperrucci5@caramail.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 23:24:30 +0200

Prince=2E Perrucci Nniga
Tel=3A 44-07956183438
Email=3A nperrucci5=40caramail=2Ecom

ATTN=3ADIRECTOR=2FC=2EE=2EO
I got your E-mail address and=2Cother details from your country's trade journal=2EI am Mr=2EPerrucci Nniga=2Cfrom the republic of Angola=2EMy father was the personal Assistant to the Exterior Affairs Minister in the Government of the Angolan leader JONAS SAVIMBI=2EAt the mid term of the rebellion which is still on untill this=2Cmy father thinking fast decided to send my younger brother and I out of Angola because the fate of our country was yet to be decided=2EMy brother and I left Angola for u=2Ek London with a total sum of US$18=2E6Million{eighteen Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars}sealed in a diplomatic box meant for the purchase of arms from Sou th Africa=2E
On arrival to London=2Cbecause we are political asylum seekers=2Cwe were not allowed to operate a bank account=2ESo with the instruction of my father=2CI deposited the money in a security company=2Cthough I did not reveal the contents of the metal box to them=2Cbecause we wanted to be on the safe side=2EI told them that the metal box belongs to my foreign affiliate who is the beneficiary of the item=2E
Unfortunately=2Cbecause of my father's politcal position and influence he was assassinated together with my mother=2Csince then we have been looking for a reliable and trustworthy person to help us transfer this money into a foreign account overseas prior to investment in that country or any other conductive country overseas=2EBut it has to be a less tax demanding country=2Cand luckily I ran into your E-mail address and other details and decided to contact you hoping that you will
be of assistance=2Cand you will have 20% of this money and 5% will be earmarked cover expenses cotingencies=2E
And pls if you ever find it in your heart to help me=2Ccontact me by the above E-mail address a return call on the number above=2E
I look forward to your urgent response=2E
best regards=2C
Perrucci Nniga=2E