[parisc-linux] Problem installing Debian woody in PA-RISC (HP9000 C100)

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:01:37 +0100

On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 09:51:39AM -0600, Grant Grundler wrote:
> Juan Pedro Vilar wrote:
> > While installing it, I get the
> > following warning "Failure trying to run:chroot /target mount" and
> > then if I try to swap to another console and issue the same command,
> > I get a "segmentation fault" error.
>
> I don't know what the problem here is.
> But my gut feeling is we should create a 0.9.4 CD with recent bits
> instead of persuing this problem.
> Did anyone care to do that in the near future?

Given that Debian 3.0 is due May 1 (see
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2002/debian-devel-announce-200204/msg00004.html)
I think any effort expended on 0.9.4 would be wasted.