[parisc-linux] unofficial gdb deb on ftp site

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 13:05:17 -0400 (EDT)

> I see that Dave has changed hppa-gcc from using stabs to using dwarf2 in
> gcc 3.2, so things might be quite different once we move to gcc 3.2...

That wasn't me.  I believe it was Alan.  This is also the case for 3.1.
What I did was fix the generation of frame notes in the prologue so that
the dwarf2 EH code works.  this is mainly for C++.  I'm not sure whether
gdb uses this information although it could.  You can always use "-gstabs"
to get stabs debugging information.

Dave