[parisc-linux] Black Box

s-clarob@st-aidans.cumbria.sch.uk s-clarob@st-aidans.cumbria.sch.uk
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 12:31:00 +0100

I have just bought an old 712/60 yesterday, download the latest ISO and
installed it .

Quite impressed since I usually run Mandrake 8.1 on Intel equipmnet.

I fixed the XF86config to get the X Window server working with the frame
buffer (after having to build fbset from source to find out what my setting
should be). And sorted the mouse out.

The 712/60 is a little slow with gnome so I want to use Blackbox.

Does anyone have any experience with getting It to compile and install as I
get some errors .

configure seems ok,

but the main make ends in

make[2]: *** [BaseDisplay.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving Directory `/home/robin/blackbox-0.61.1/src`
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving Directory `/home/robin/blackbox-0.61.1
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

Not being the worlds greatest programer I have no Idea where to start.

Anyone got it installed?

Thanks

Robin.