[parisc-linux] Re: Python Exception Occurred while trying to get via http

Paul Bame bame@fc.hp.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:37:08 -0600

> Dear Sirs,
> =20
> I was trying to get the  sources from your site for release rel0_9 but =
> your
> server displayed the following exceptions (see below):
> Can you explain me how can I get the Linux sources for this version or =
> any
> other?

Hmmm, I see this is not obvious from our main web site...

Daily kernel source snapshots are available as tarballs from
http://ftp.parisc-linux.org/cvs

		    --or--

Follow the "ANONYMOUS CVS" setup instruction at http://cvs.parisc-linux.org/
and then use the command:

	cvs co -rrel0_9 linux

	           ------

Beware that rel0_9 is nearly a year old and generally it is better to
simply get the latest version either from the tarball or

	cvs co linux

I don't think we will support downloading sources through the
'viewcvs' web GUI.

	-Paul Bame