[parisc-linux] not freeing initmem and power button

Kenneth Westelinck kennywest1@hotmail.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:13:05 +0000

> > Cool, does this mean: if I push the button, the system will do a clean
> > shutdown? Or if I push the button, nothing happens?
>
>It should shutdown cleanly and power-off afterwards.
>
> > Is there an easy way to disable this.
>
>Hmm, not yet. But thanks for the idea, maybe I can add this....
Yeah, some patch or additional option when doing "make menuconfig" would be
nice.

Anyway thank you very much for you'll help. I'll try to compile a new kernel
tonight ;)

Chat on line met vrienden en probeer MSN Messenger uit:
http://messenger.msn.nl