[parisc-linux] 715/75

Jonathan Crockett jcrockett@midco.net
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:22:03 -0500

I just had to let mine run for about 30 minutes.  Leave it on before you
go home and see if it still is the same when you come back in the morning.
The other alternative is to start removing everything one at a time and see
if it comes up.  Drives, memory that sort of thing.  Also try not plugging
in any keyboard/mouse etc.
Good luck!
jc