[parisc-linux] 715/75

Jonathan Crockett jcrockett@midco.net
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:02:39 -0500

My box came with a HIL to ps2 converter box thingy that has a PS2 keyboard
port, a PS2 mouse port and a HIL port on it.  When I changed things around
the machine had to think for a long time, before video came up.
I take it that you have seen this machine run an OS?  If not in it's previous
life it may have had a piece of hardware that is no longer there and it is
searching for it.  Also I have always had a odd thing with the number lock
light on PS2 keyboards and 715s.  If they are working correctly it doesn't
light up, but if there is a problem it is light and stays lit.

Hopefully this sheds some light for you.
jc