[parisc-linux] Linux palinux 2.4.19-pre5-pa0 #2 Mon Apr 8 15:16:06 CEST 2002 parisc unknown

joel.soete@freebel.net joel.soete@freebel.net
Mon, 08 Apr 2002 18:09:30 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks.

Having a look in more details, I just see that there is only one place where
vmalloc is used in place of kmalloc and it is deliberately used. On the contrary
IIRC this was a cause of problems in early evms. Also as I do not actually need
this module (right now), I prefered to remove this from my config for the moment.

Joel

This mail sent through Tiscali Webmail (http://webmail.tiscali.be)