[parisc-linux] palo, f0 partition (Re: Network install on 712/80)

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 17:40:28 +0200

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 08:35:49AM -0700, Paul Bame wrote:

> The f0 partition needs to be able to hold one recovery kernel plus 265k plus
> some roundoff -- so minimum size should probably be 8M just to be safe.
>
> f0 is capable of holding both a narrow and a wide kernel plus a ramdisk,
> which is how the installer works.  After woody perhaps we can arrange
> for the install to put a recovery ramdisk as well as the customary
> recovery kernel, into the f0 partition.  For that, 16M is probably
> a good size.

So, can I use "parted" to resize it?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V A)   Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Charite Campus Virchow-Klinikum                 Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155