[parisc-linux] Cumulative patch for 720

Albert Strasheim fullung@ilink.nis.za
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 12:04:11 +0200

--mP3DRpeJDSE+ciuQ

Hello,

Has anyone been able to apply this patch? I'm quite anxious to test it,
but patch doesn't like it. The first bit applies but then 5 HUNKs fail.

It might be that my MUA, or Jurij's MUA is mangling the patch. If you've
managed to get it working, could you perhaps reply to this message with
the patch attached? Thanks!

Regards,

Albert

On Sat, 29 Sep 2001, Jurij Smakov wrote:

> Hi!
>=20
> I've put together Jochen's patch of trap 18 and patch
> for trap 11, corrected according to Matthew's and Jochen's
> remarks, which will supposedly make all 720 people very=20
> happy :-). It compiles, at least.
>=20
> Jurij

<patch snipped>