Betr.: [parisc-linux] HP C180

Albert Strasheim fullung@ilink.nis.za
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 00:00:09 +0200

--xgyAXRrhYN0wYx8y

Hello,

I generally use http://http.us.debian.org/ or http://ftp.sunet.se/pub/
(great mirror site). Your local mirror probably only mirrors i386. I
can't imagine why "normal" sites would want to keep around 4 GB (?) of
HPPA packages. :-)

I also built a new nfsroot for myself by using debootstrap, and slightly
modifying the "woody" script. My system isn't quite up and running yet
(still struggling with Jurij's patch), but you could do the same if your
HP is misbehaving.

Regards,

Albert