[parisc-linux] what i did on my holidays

Matt Taggart taggart@carmen.fc.hp.com
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:11:39 -0600

"Carlos O'Donell Jr." writes...

[snip]
> Out of curiosity, is there a gdb package built for debian-hppa?

There's an unofficial package in

ftp://puffin.external.hp.com/pub/parisc/binaries/debian/unofficial-debs

pehc cvs needs to be synced up with upstream before the changes can be sent
upstream and also put in the official Debian package.

[snip]
> Who's working on the compiler for parisc?

No one. Alan Modra periodically does cvs merges and I use that to generate
patches for the Debian package. We need to catch up with the
3.0.2ds2-0pre010922 version of the package, which I hope to do next week. That
might help glibc but I'm betting whatever's causing the build failure it still
out there.

--
Matt Taggart        Linux Development Lab
taggart@fc.hp.com   HP Linux Systems Operation