[parisc-linux] FW SCSI on the D350

Hamish Moffatt hamish@cloud.net.au
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 00:13:54 +1000

Hi,

I'm trying to install the 0.9 release on a D350 server. The kernel
recognises the standard SCSI, using the lasi7xxx driver, and finds
the tape drive and the CD-ROM on that host. However, it doesn't
find the Bluefish fast/wide SCSI host, so it doesn't find the
four internal hard disks, which makes installation a little tough.

The boot-up firmware recognises all of the disks OK, but the Bluefish
is just not included in the device list shown at startup/dmesg.

I'll try the 0.9.2 release tomorrow. Any other things I can do
which might help?

thanks,
Hamish