[parisc-linux] Debian bootfloppies with -pa22 fails on 720/50

Albert Strasheim fullung@ilink.nis.za
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:49:14 +0200

--0vzXIDBeUiKkjNJl

Hello,

And it worked for me! :-) Whooo, I netbooted my new kernel, and am now
attempting an install from the 0.9.2 CD-ROM (I have also set up a local
mirrorlet of the latest hppa packages, so I might try those too).

Regards,

Albert

On Mon, 24 Sep 2001, Jochen Friedrich wrote:

> Hi Albert,
>=20
> > After your changes (making case 18 fall through to case 28), I get the
> > following happy-and-warm-and-fuzzy message:
>=20
> As i said, the second patch didn't work for me, as well. The first one
> (fall through to case 26) did.
>=20
> Cheers,
> Jochen