[parisc-linux] RE: Old hardware and PA-Linux

Dave Weis djweis@sjdjweis.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:25:27 -0500 (CDT)

My D310 seems to work fine once I pulled the extra serial console/modem
thing (sorry, don't remember the name). I couldn't get my cd to boot, but
a lifimage worked fine with a net install.

dave