[parisc-linux] HP-Hil Keyboard

Helge Deller deller@gmx.de
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 20:41:42 +0200

Hi Stefan,

This is a known problem, into which nobody has looked yet.
Maybe you want to investigate yourself and report us the bug ?
I assume it's a bug somewhere in the X keyboard tables...

Furthermore the current X fbdev-driver has a bug with the color-table
(palette) which aren't solved yet either :-(

Helge