[parisc-linux] Installing on Apollo 735

Boyan Lazarov bsl@mek.dtu.dk
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:03:27 +0200

This is the output:

SCSI subsystem driver Revision: 1.00
sim700: Configuring 53c700 (SCSI-ID 7) at f0825100, IRQ 86, options 1
scsi0: Revision 0x0
scsi0: test 1 completed ok.
scsi0 : LASI/Simple 53c7xx
  Vendor: PLEXTOR   Model: CD-ROM PX-32TS    Rev: 1.02
  Type:   CD-ROM                             ANSI SCSI revision: 02
  Vendor: MICROP    Model: 2112              Rev: 4024
  Vendor: SEAGATE   Model: ST31200N          Rev: 8714
Detected scsi disk sda at scsi0, channel 0, id 5, lun 0
Detected scsi disk sdb at scsi0, channel 0, id 6, lun 0
Partition check:
 sda: unknown partition table
SCSI device sdb: 2051460 512-byte hdwr sectors (1050 MB)
 sdb: sdb1 sdb2 sdb3
Detected scsi CD-ROM sr0 at scsi0, channel 0, id 0, lun 0

I have 2 disks which are connected to fast wide SCSI but they are not
recognized by the kernel.

I am installing the system on /dev/sdb

When i got the message , I have waited for more than 30 min .

Boyan