[parisc-linux] Re: Fix for hppa-linux ld.so with newer binutils

Ben Collins bcollins@debian.org
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:50:32 -0400

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 04:07:21PM +0100, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 07:51:02PM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:
> > BTW, most of the iconv/locales tests fail in glibc on parisc.
>
> That's a regression.  According to my whiteboard, the tests that were
> failing with 2.2.3-9 were:
>
>  dlfcn/default
>  posix/globtest
>  gmon/tst-sprofil
>  elf/resolvfail
>      constload1
>      vismain
>      neededtest{,2,3,4}
>      lateglobal

Even with the newest gcc 3.0.2 in sid, I get those failures. Make sure
when you guys are compiling that in hppa-linux/obj/config.make, that
cross_compile isn't set to yes. For some reason, I am getting this, and
when that's set, most of the testsuite isn't run.

I do have a compiled set of packages, installed, that are working.
They'll be uploaded with 2.2.4-4.

Ben

/                   Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux                  \