[parisc-linux] re: new cd-images any time soon?

MichaelS.Zick MichaelS.Zick
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:03:29 -0500

On Thursday 25 October 2001 08:25 am, John Marvin wrote:
> Once gcc is patched, a new glibc needs to be built with it,
> and we have only recently made significant progress towards that goal
> due to a variety of recent bug fixes.

Great! - I'll wait to see how that impacts what I have been working on.

> So anyway, it is possible that the fix will be in the 0.9.3 iso, but it
> is not guaranteed. The good news is that we do have a known fix, and
> it is the most desirable solution of the various ones I proposed.

I was only speaking about what I have been working on being ready in time.
Of course, having a general fix would be better than any minor tweak I could
have come up with.

I'll just hold off any work for now.

Mike