[parisc-linux] 715S/33 aka Strider-33

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 20:45:14 +0100

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 08:07:59PM +0200, Jean-Yves GUILLEVIC wrote:
> Does someone has a 715S/33 aka Strider-33 or 715S/50 aka Strider-50 ?

Nobody's put one in the hardware database, so I presume not.

> Does it work under Pa-Linux ?

It might do.  As I understand it, the Strider & Trailways boxes
were PA-upgrades for m68k boxes.  I don't know how much was replaced
or altered.  I would love it if you would add an entry to the hwdb
(if it's still running HPUX) or send a boot-log from a recent kernel.