Thanks - Re: [parisc-linux] Help - Serial console problem

paul lee wbm111us@yahoo.com
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 22:29:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Thank you all very much! The problem has been solved:
I re-wire  the serial cable as Christoph said and it
works very well.

--- Christoph Plattner <christoph.plattner@gmx.at>