[parisc-linux] B2000

Richard Allen ra@hp.is
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:47:35 +0000

I just got a B2000 in and I decided to test it with Linux.

The B2000 is a strange beast.  It's got USB keyboard and mouse.
It has a IDE cdrom drive.

The 0.92 iso began booting and loaded the kernel.   It's console (B2000
is a workstation with a graphical console) went blank and the screen went
into powersaving mode.

Judging by the front panel LCD, things went very bad ;)   It was cycling
through many HPMC and FLT codes.

FLT CBF4: SYS BD
Bad OS HPMC cksm

FLT CBFC: SYS BD
Os hpmc br err

FLT CBF0: SYS BD
HPMC initiated

FLT 500B: SYS BD
Bus timeout

--
Rikki.         --  HP Technical Support, RHCE, RHCX, HP-UX Certified Admin.
               --  Solaris 7 Certified Systems and Network Administrator.