[parisc-linux] Re: LVM 1.0.1-rc4 on hppa

Soete Joel joel.soete@freebel.net
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 08:32:42 +0000

I also try to work with gdb and efence but it does not seems to work:
I re-link LVM (with -O2) tools with libefence then launch gdb.
At gdb prompt I type in "set environment LD_PRELOAD=libefence.so.0.0"
then "run".
But the message of the load of efence does not appears?
And run failled on Segmentation fault without any diagnostic of efence.
I think it is not the right way to work: if in command line I do "export
LD_PRELOAD=libefence.so.0.0" then launch "mkdir toto" the message of
efence load appears well?

Does it exist some where some HOWTO explaining the actual way to use
efence?

Joel