[parisc-linux] 735/125 eisa nic

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:45:13 +0100

On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 08:33:21AM +0000, Sonny Cook wrote:
> I have a 735/125 and an EISA i82596 based nic.  Does the parisc-linux
> kernel support this combination at the moment?  As far as I can tell from
> the list archives, the answer is no, but that wasn't for this specific
> combination, so I would just like to be sure.

If you read some of the messages on the list today, you'll notice I've
just got some of the necessary EISA support in place.  So the answer
is `No, not yet, but probably quite soon'.  I remember seeing some
intel-based nics in the EISA card box yesterday, so I may be able to
try out this particular card myself.