[parisc-linux] New scsi driver for 53c700 and 53c710 committe d

Matt.VanDeWerken@csiro.au Matt.VanDeWerken@csiro.au
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 09:06:33 +1000

So will this new driver work on the 735-series? Please tell me it's so...

Cheers,
Matthew van de Werken
Electronics Engineer
CSIRO Exploration & Mining - Gravity Group
1 Technology Court - Pullenvale - Qld - 4069
ph:  (07) 3327 4685     fax:  (07) 3327 4455