[parisc-linux] config.guess/config.sub support?

Matt Taggart taggart@carmen.fc.hp.com
Fri, 05 Oct 2001 11:23:25 -0600

"Neulinger, Nathan" writes...

> Are there any patches for config.guess/config.sub to add reasonable support
> for parisc-linux? Right now, the ones I was able to get reasonable
> config.sub behavior by adding a basic_machine check for parisc-unknown,
> but has anyone submitted anything better to the maintainers?

The upstream location for these files is,

http://subversions.gnu.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/config/

hppa-linux support has been there for quite a while but some maintainers are
slow to update. Debian encourages package maintainers to use the versions
provided by the autotools-dev package (which live in /usr/share/misc/config.*)

HTH,

--
Matt Taggart        Linux Development Lab
taggart@fc.hp.com   HP Linux Systems Operation