[parisc-linux] HP-UX binary compatibility

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 10:14:49 -0500

Hmm... Doesn't appear to be in there. At the moment, I actually could care
less about the real host id, but if the proc entry was overwritable, that
would solve my needs perfectly. At the moment, in my local kernel source, I
just wired the appropriate return values in the system call wrapper.

-- Nathan