[parisc-linux] Unaligned data reference...

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:02:05 -0500

It was from a couple days ago. And unfortunately, I don't have that
particular System.map any more. I'll let you know w/ more details if I see
it again. Most likely it was in your fixes, since I didn't have them yet.

-- Nathan