[parisc-linux] Re: E55 status - THE DRIVER !

Ryan Bradetich rbradetich@uswest.net
26 Nov 2001 00:45:06 -0700

On Wed, 2001-11-21 at 12:16, Christoph Plattner wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> Are you able to write the drivers ?

Not sure, but we will find out :)

> Do you have the documentation for that ?
Depends on if I can find it.  A lot of this older documentation I have
not been able to locate *sigh*.  I have not spent much time looking for
it yet, because I have not started on the drivers yet.  The only driver
I have started on was the MUX driver, and I was unable to locate
documenation so far, but I have not given up yet.

> I have problems with my spare time, but I am also interested in writing
> drivers (especially for my machine !)

> Which drivers will you write ?
> MUX ?, SCSI ? (parallel port ?)

I have a bunch of cards, so pick one that you want to work on, and I can
start on a different one.  I've been working on the MUX lately, but with
your PDC patch, I'm kinda leaning towards the skunk or wizard scsi
card.  I have a stack of cards that to work on, so feel free to grab the
one that suits your fancy :)

- Ryan