[parisc-linux] My C200 situation

Thomas Bogendoerfer tsbogend@alpha.franken.de
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 22:07:10 +0100

On Thu, Nov 22, 2001 at 12:26:07PM +0000, Markus Grabert wrote:
> Does anybody know whether stifb and/or XFree is working on a RavenU+
> (C200/C240) with a VISUALIZE FX graphics card ?

it doesn't. Only sticon works, but that's not enough to get X working.
I'm waiting for documentation, which tells me at least how to enable
the framebuffer and how to setup colormaps.

Thomas.

--
Crap can work. Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessary a
good idea.                                 [ Alexander Viro on linux-kernel ]