[parisc-linux] My C200 situation is fantastic now on to the K9000 Power House :)

Chris Christie chrisc@wias.net.au
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 20:47:48 +1000

What a great day it is for these fantastic RISC boxes :)

Grant you caused us to perservere with these boxes until now thanks and
hopefully [Im very confident] the K9000's are back in style!

4 PA 180 risc + 8 GB Ram + 34 Terra Bytes of HD :)

SMOKIN'

Chris Christie

ps. Will forward K9000 results :)

The key to this is WYSE monitors as early as a WYSE 60 will do :)

HP wont like that they cost $$$$$$$

:)

Make a WIASA decision today !

Wholesale Internet Access Services Australasia P/L ACN 096 011 511
BN17400545
148 Ipswich Road - Woolloongabba - Brisbane - 4102
GPO Box 949 Brisbane 4001
Tel: 07 3217 4103
Fax: 07 3217 3541
Email: info@wias.net.au
Mob: 0417 375 196

Visit our web site at http://www.wias.net.au

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential.
It is only intended for the recipient/s named above.
If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure, or copying of
this e-mail  is unauthorised and prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender so that
arrangements can be made for its retrieval or destruction.