[parisc-linux] Re: E55 status - THE DRIVER !

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@gmx.at
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 20:12:33 +0100

Very good, that you have done the config stuff, I was not able to, as
I had never things to do with the configuring (expcet for using it ...).

Will you chick in the stuff for all ?

I have no problem with it, if another major was taken. I only used this,
because there was a hole in the `major.h' at 30.

Will the changes done for the PA Linux tree also migrated to the main
stream kernel tree ?
When ? All minor versions (2.4.13, 2.4.14, ....) or at 2.6.x !!

I am happy, that your machine is also working with that stuff !

Bye
Christoph P.