[parisc-linux] PA-RISC 2.0 Architecture Documentation now available in PDF Forma t

BRANN,PAMELA (HP-FtCollins,ex1) pamela_brann@hp.com
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:26:21 -0800

------_=_NextPart_000_01C171E8.789B9CA0

HP's Developer and Solution Partner Portal (DSPP) is proud to announce the
addition of the PA-RISC 2.0 Architecture Documentation in PDF format.  This
resource is now available to you in hard copy, PDF or HTML - all from the
PA-RISC topic area of the DSPP.

You can directly access the index page for these PDF documents by following
this link:
http://h21007.www2.hp.com/dspp/tech/tech_TechDocumentDetailPage_IDX/1,1701,2
533,00.html

A listing of all of the resources we offer for the PA-RISC topic area is
available at:
http://h21007.www2.hp.com/dspp/tech/tech_TechTypeListingPage_IDX/1,1704,1040
3,00.html

Or, you can access the entire Developer & Solution Partner Portal at
http://www.hp.com/dspp

This resource has been added as a direct response to developer feedback.
Thank you for sharing your needs with us and please let us know if there are
additional resources that we can provide for you.

Sincerely,

Pamela Brann
Human Factors Consultant
PA-RISC Topic Area Owner, DSPP
Developers' Resource Lab, Hewlett-Packard
pamela_brann@hp.com
970.898.4835 w

------_=_NextPart_000_01C171E8.789B9CA0
	filename="BRANN,PAMELA (HP-FtCollins,ex1).vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:BRANN;PAMELA
FN:BRANN,PAMELA (HP-FtCollins,ex1)