[parisc-linux] Re: E55 status - ADDENDUM TO DRIVER

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@gmx.at
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 00:04:14 +0100

Here a thing to note ....

The PDC tty driver should never be used as module, this would not make
any sense. So the `init_module' routines at the end should be deleted.

The driver was never tested as MODULE !!
The console is further nedded, before any module can be loaded !!

Bye
Christoph