[parisc-linux] Re: rsync for CVS repository

Richard Higson richard.higson@gt.owl.de
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 19:46:23 +0100

On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 10:50:54AM +0100, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
> To: parisc-linux@lists.parisc-linux.org
> Subject: Re: [parisc-linux] Re: rsync for CVS repository
> Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:50:54 +0100

Hi Jan-Benedict,

I happen to have 'some' HP 715/50 boxes which just happened to become 'available'.
You'd need to supply your own SCSI disk(s), because the ones I have
are 'sort of loud', and probably within an hour or two of a head-crash
(whereby I'm not too sure which side of the hour they're on ;-)

If you want to set them up as autobuilders or whatever, we could probably
add them to the farm at/near source.rfc822.org ;-)

I'm using an HP 715/100 at home; works like a charm; (uptime 27 days).

At the moment I'm just lurking, until we can safely
`apt-get update && apt-get upgrade && apt-get moo` again ;-)

Richard (aka OpaH)
--
Unix:        Your gun, Your bullet, Your foot, Your choice.
M$-CE/ME/NT: Same as Unix, BUT: No choice, and We Aim Higher.