[parisc-linux] 2.4.14-pa1 seems to works fine on my B180

Ryan Bradetich rbradetich@uswest.net
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 00:11:00 -0700

On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 12:39:07PM -0700, Grant Grundler wrote:
> joel.soete@freebel.net wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > For my part 2.4.14-pa1 seems to works fine on my B180L (without or with
> > modules).
>
> Astro based machines (eg C3000) still HPMC with:
> 	sync; cd/tmp; cp /boot/vmlinux .; sync;
>
> I found one nit in sba_dma_supported() but that's not the problem.
> Has anyone tried C200 (or similar? ie something with ccio)

Yes, I've hooked up some FW/Diff disk behind the Bluefish card in
the C200 trying to duplicate the scsi error seen by other people,
I have effectively been doing this in a continous loop on serveral
disks in parallel ... works for me(tm).

mkp is not seeing the disk corruption using the 2.4.14-pa1 kernel
on his C160 either, which used to corrupt this way also....

Not that this is much help, but hopefully will provide a data
point ....

- Ryan