rsync for CVS repository (was: Re: [parisc-linux] 2.4.14-pa1 seems to works fine on my B180)

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw@lug-owl.de
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 00:51:08 +0100

On Thu, 2001-11-15 00:41:48 +0200, Albert Strasheim <fullung@ilink.nis.za>
wrote in message <20011115004148.C21312@dogbert.localdomain>:
> The latest snapshot on ftp.parisc-linux.org seems to be:
>
> linux-20011108.tar.gz   08-Nov-2001 15:58  26.8M
>
> Why aren't snapshots being generated automatically anymore? I don't have
> access to CVS, so that's why I need the snapshots; and I guess someone

...which remembers me that I emailed with Grant these days about
making the CVS repository available via rsync. He also thought that
that would be a nice thing to have... I volunteered to do the setup
if time is all off. How about that?

MfG, JBG

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw   .   jbglaw@lug-owl.de   .   +49-172-7608481