[parisc-linux] C110 install and boot part 3...

Daniel Williams dan@bigw.org
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 12:02:02 -0600

Actually, fairly sure it was this, I copied it down verbatim.  Though I
could check again.

ncr53c8xx_reset: pid=0 resetflags=2 serial_number=18
serial_number_at_timeout=18

It kept doing all these lines, except increasing the serial_number and
serial_number_at_timeout from 18 to whenever I stopped it, which I think
was 35 at one point.  I could check again, but I distinctly remember
seeing BOTH the ncr53c8xx and ncr53c720-0 stuff on the console.  This is
the graphical console install, not the serial console install.

0.9.2 ISO stock.

Dan