[parisc-linux] Toronto area, 712/60 complete system, anyone want it?

Sonne, Byron bsonne@mtsinai.on.ca
Thu, 31 May 2001 10:33:33 -0400

Greetings all, and once again thanks for all the work you've put into this.

A couple of years ago I picked up a complete 712/60 (box, 17" monitor,
keyboard, mouse, and a SCSI CDROM that actually works with it). I don't use
it anymore, it's just sitting in the closet.

If someone wants to swing by my place and pick it up, that's cool. I live a
minute away from Bathurst and Eglinton. Of course, no cost is attached, I
just want the closet space back!

Send me an email if yer interested and we can arrange a date and time.