[parisc-linux] Re: List of packages for hppa ISO release version 2

Grant Grundler grundler@puffin.external.hp.com
Wed, 30 May 2001 09:19:04 -0600

Alan Cox wrote:
> US export rules were significantly relaxed over the past year.

I can only speculate how much of that is pressure from US SW industry
vs RSA patent expiring changing the influence of lobbyists.

>  The bad days
> are mostly gone providing you dont ship from the USA directly to Cuba, Iraq
> and other countries the US doesnt like (eg Afghanistan, except when the US
> govt is sending them huge amounts of money)

Well, internet still doesn't know where Cuba begins or ends exactly...
and the USA gov knows where to find me. :^(

grant

Grant Grundler
parisc-linux {PCI|IOMMU|SMP} hacker
+1.408.447.7253