[parisc-linux] List of packages for hppa ISO release

Matt Taggart taggart@carmen.fc.hp.com
Fri, 25 May 2001 18:10:59 -0600

Hi binary-hppa hackers,

I have generated a list of packages that we intend to put in the ISO release
at the end of this month. The list represents a first pass at what pb, willy,
and I think should be installed on a parisc linux server box. We have excluded
packages from non-US for the same reasons that Debian does. The way this list
was generated was by installing the packages and then running a "dpkg
--get-selections". If you like you can make your system identical to this list
by feeding the list to "dpkg --set-selections". The list is available at,

http://puffin.external.hp.com/~taggart/selections.20010525

There are still a few missing dependencies but those should be taken care of
in the next few days. If you have additions/deletions to the list please send
them to me.

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart        Linux Development Lab
taggart@fc.hp.com   HP Linux Systems Operation