[parisc-linux] Problems booting .61 ISO on 715/75

Richard Hirst rhirst@linuxcare.com
Wed, 23 May 2001 08:58:33 +0100

Hi,
  I don't think 715/old (which includes 715/75) have STI graphics,
so I wouldn't expect that to work.  In any case, my 715/75 hangs
later during install (serial console).  I think that is due to problems
with glibc (misaligned locks), which should be fixed in glibc 2.2.3
some time soon.

Richard