[parisc-linux] framebuffer drivers, sound

Helge Deller deller@gmx.de
Wed, 9 May 2001 22:18:33 +0200

Hi,

I had hacked up a stifb driver for my 715/64 (Artist GFX card) a few weeks
ago, which will give you at least correct colors. If you want to test it you
may download the current (unfinished and ugly!) version from
ftp://people.redhat.com/hdeller/parisc_stifb ,
put both files in /drivers/video/sti and recompile.
This version is based on the XFree86-sources and doesn't fix the cat/dev/fb0
problem yet.

Greetings,
Helge