[parisc-linux] glibc 2.2.3 make check status
Tue, 8 May 2001 20:52:44 +0100
An updated version of the list. There's plenty of opportunity for people
to help with this.
* Some of the math/ tests fail. pb is looking into these.
* stdlib/strtold fails. This is due to our long double being 64 bit and
glibc thinks its 128 bit. Bug #119
* misc/tst-efgcvt fails. (Maybe another long double problem?)
* linuxthreads/ex10, ex15 & ex17 fail. I'm working on these.
* rt/tst-aio4 fails. I'm working on this one too.
* all the tests in dlfcn/ fail. I haven't investigated these.
* elf/resolvfail and elf/constload1 fail. Not investigated. Probably other
tests in elf/ also fail.
* grp/testgrp fails. This is a generic glibc 2.2.3 problem, the fix
is available from upstream.
* posix/globtest fails. Haven't investigated.
* gmon/tst-sprofil fails. Looks like it needs to be ported to Linux/hppa.
Revolutions do not require corporate support.