[parisc-linux] glibc 2.2.3 make check status

Matthew Wilcox matthew@wil.cx
Tue, 8 May 2001 17:53:31 +0100

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 07:48:05AM -0600, Paul Bame wrote:
> make check for 2.2.1 with the large file changes should only have failed
> some of the fp tests.

Damn.  Then people need to fix these new failures.  I'm working on the
linuxthreads/* and rt/* tests.

> If all the tests fail that's a problem. In 2.2.1 the fp  tests passed except
> the ones where glibc computed something like trig functions, and those tests
> were off in their least-significant bits.

not _all_ the math/* tests fail, I was exaggerating (it just felt
like it!)  there's 4-5 which fail... want to check them out, be sure we
aren't worse than glibc 2.2.1?