[parisc-linux] getting there!

Pete plaven@ozemail.com.au
Sun, 6 May 2001 15:07:12 +1000

Hey everyone,

Thanks to Grants lifimage I've finally started getting somewhere.

I'm using a linux box as a NFSboot server.  The kernel is booting,
but when it gets to the point of reading the root file system, I'm
getting an error on the nfsservers messages saying: tftp: read:
connection refused.

I'm very new to booting like this, and if it wasn't for the lifimage
Grant put up for ftp I doubt I'd be this far.

I have setup nfs, I have exported the file system for the base fs
from external etc... but this error of tftp refusing the connection I
can't seem to find anything to say what needs to be configured, to
get it further.

TIA,

Pete.