[parisc-linux] glibc 2.2.3 make check status

Matthew Wilcox matthew@wil.cx
Sat, 5 May 2001 22:16:02 +0100

On Sat, May 05, 2001 at 05:12:39PM +0200, Matthieu Delahaye wrote:
> The patch given above is supposed to correct this bug. It deals with the
> fact that r24 counter is not "up to date" when the loop is stoped due to
> a 0 byte's copy.

It does indeed, I shall check this in now.  Thank you for your help!
Would you like to close this bug?

> I didn't find your merge_GLIBC_CVS_20010424 file. If you could point me
> where
> it is, I could perhaps try to help you as you request. More over, as you
> might infer
> I wasn't able to check the patch with the make check of the merge. The
> only thing I know
> is that my kernel still work with this patch , which is not a proof.

cvs co -r merge_GLIBC_CVS_20010424 glibc

gets you the glibc I'm working on.  i could provide a patch against
upstream glibc 2.2.3 if there's interest?